Designing a Trading System in MetaStock- Part 2

By David Jenyns

In Part 1 of Designing a Trading System in MetaStock, I had discussed the major components you needed to be able to track to create a mechanical entry system. These were measures of price, liquidity, trend, and volatility. The question now is, how do we code this into MetaStock?

First, let me offer you the most valuable piece of knowledge I have acquired over the years about MetaStock formula writing. This one secret will turn you into a MetaStock master. Do you think I know all of MetaStock`s hundreds of pre-programmed formula and propriety indicators? Well, I`m good, but I`m not that good.

When coding in MetaStock, the key to getting it

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. forex forex - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger